Saturday, June 16, noon to 5pm, 298 Northampton Street, Buffalo
Our Super Saturday Sale is an opportunity to buy local arts and handcrafted objects as well as support the artisans within our community. Learn about the newly opened artist business incubator – The Foundry – and the future plans for NET+POSITIVE and of our space on Northampton.
Food and Entertainment
- Music by the Fairweather Foes
- Strawberry Shortcake harvested locally from community gardens
- Kid’s Tent!
Our lineup of vendors (click links for more info)
- Amanda Hippert: Jewelry, Fabric Arts, Paintings
- Bekah Starr: Kid’s Table
- Buffalo Bottle Craft, David Sheffield: glass creations made from reclaimed materials
- Carrie Nader: Soaps and Lip Balm
- Crooked Pinkies Art, Ian MacDonald: drawings, woodworking, blank books
- El Buen Amigo, Santiago Masferrer: Latin American Art and Crafts
- Joleen Snowdon: Knit, Crochet, Sewn Creations
- Leo Powell: Mini drawings/paintings
- Mariah Kegler: Homemade crafts & Silkscreen T-Shirts
- Petrichorpaper, Danielle Myers: Books and Paper
- POPress, Lauren Rebecca Gay: Handbound books of Poetry, Fiction, Blank Notecards
- Rusted Grain: Woodworking
In addition to sales, we’ll be having craft demonstrations by the following local artisans:
- Dave Sheffield – making wine bottles into wine glasses
- Crooked Pinkies Art- making decorated paper
- Rusted Grain – to be determined
- More . . .
Because the Allentown and Allen West Art Fesivals are on the second Saturday of June, we are switching this month to the third Saturday. We’ll have our next Second Saturday Sale on July 14.
Sponsored by Net+Positive.